Real Estate Videos from Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Learn about buying and selling a home by watching our real estate videos. Find out how to find home listings, what to look for when viewing a home, closing a real estate transaction, prepare your home for sale and more. Each real estate video will help you learn what you need to know to have a successful real estate purchase or sale.
Staging your home
can have a huge impact on selling your home. Don't have to just take my
word for it, here are the stat's to back up this statement.
Listings that are staged and priced competitively sell at minimum, 50%
faster than non-staged properties do.
When you stage your home buyers see it in its best possible light. Staged homes often appraise at a higher value.
More then 85% of buyers are searching the internet for a property, if your photos don’t
capture their attention, you could be missing out on that perspective buyer. Photos of
Staged properties are more appealing and attract more people.
The Importance of Staging an overview
If this video isn't showing on your device please click here
1. Staging to Sell: First Impressions -- The Front of the House When putting your house on the market to sell, the process begins with the front of the house. Find out simple, inexpensive ways to dress up the front exterior to draw buyers in.
2. Staging to Sell: Around the Yard Not everyone thinks of staging the perimeter of the their house when it is for sale. Prospective buyers see the outside long before they see the inside and may be the reason they make an appointment to see the home at all.
3. Staging to Sell: Living Room The living room. The heart of the home. Rearranging, repurposing, and decluttering your items is key to transforming the space to an inviting room. Determine the focal points of the room - such as the fireplace --- and arrange the furniture around the focal points.
4. Staging to Sell: Catch All Room Most homeowners have a "catch-all" room -- the one space treated as storage where miscellaneous items are placed. Turning this room into a functional, inviting, usable space is key with helping to sell the home.
5. Staging to Sell: Dining Room Most likely one of the first rooms a potential buyer will see, the dining room should be simple and basic, yet elegant.
6. Staging to Sell: Kitchen Office What you should think about when staging your breakfast room/home office. Removing the clutter and depersonalizing the area will help a buyer visualize the space as his / her own.
7. Staging to Sell: Master Bedroom When selling your home, you'll want the home buyer to feel an emotional connection to the master bedroom. Think about furniture rearrangement and changing the bedding to neutral colors to create that connection.
8. Staging to Sell: Patio Staging the patio area will help a home buyer visualize this space as an outdoor room for entertaining their family and friends. Think about adding dishware, candles, pillows, and plants as if you were having guests over yourself.
9. Staging to Sell: Poolside When staging your home to sell, you should also think about your backyard space. In this video, we simplify a cluttered poolside by adding accessories such as pillows and towels to help it feel like you are at a resort.